Settlement in abroad is trending these days. There are myriad factors that lure folks to think for their migration to foreign. Nowadays, the vital concern is Visa Refusal. As immigrants are increasing at prodigiously, the same as the Visa Refusal cases. There are various reasons for rejection. For instance, Incomplete Documentation.
Following are all the possible scenarios for Australia visa rejection:
- Applicants unable to provide information in support of the claims.
- Applicants could not cope up with Australia’s Medical examination.
- Applicants provide Inappropriate Credentials, Work Experience.
Applicants who got visa refusal because of involvement of illegimitate affairs are completely impeded from reapplying Australian visa
Apart from it, applicants whose visa got rejected for a myriad of reasons can reapply for the previous visa under a divergent category for that they are likely to get superior chances of acceptance. Furthermore, candidates are assured that they can have their visa evaluation by one of the following authorizing government bodies after attaining the eligibility criteria congruously.
Merits Review Tribunal (MRT)
MRT examines the majority of cases of visa refusal and annulment, except Protection visa and Nullification under section 501 of the Migration act. It also puts light on the cases of sponsorship funding and nomination rejection and withholding.
Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT)
This administration evaluates the avoidance and rejection of a Protection visa. In this particular case, the visa holder can apply for the visa reexamined by RRT.
Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
In this particular case, the cases of Visa abolishment and rejection grounded on character deliberation are lifted by AAT.
Therefore, it is pertinent to observe that it is not mandatory that all the canceled cases should be taken into consideration. It is based on the Authority’s decision after analyzing the appositing cases. In a nutshell, it can be concluded that admissible cases are acceptable. Additionally, applicants, decision notification letter plays a crucial role as it clearly explains about the time constraints to apply for a visa there are time constraints to apply for Moreover, it comes under the hands of Controlling bodies and the valid visa category if someone wishes to apply for a visa.
Differently, some other measures can be taken if the visa is refused or canceled, they are listed below :
- Deep understanding of the failure of the file
- Congregate the missing statistics of the previous file
- It should be thoroughly checked the eligibility criteria for applying for a visa
- Approaching or hiring an Australian migrant agent will be an aid
Making a better Visa application(RRT)
In lieu to make the file more significant, one must show proof of substantial funds, income along with the bank statement to the higher authorities. Therefore, making them realise that you have sufficient collection that you will be self-dependent over there and will bare all your expenses. Additionally, an applicant has to draft Genuine Temporary Entrant(GTE), a letter that covers all your background details, financial status, academic records, previous job experience, the reason to migrate to Australia, marital status. It should be authentically described.
The visas you can apply for are:
- Child (residence)
- Spouse (temporary)
- Spouse (residence)
- Protection (learn more about Protection visa refusal below)
- Medical treatment (visitor), provided you are 50 or older and were refused a residence visa on health grounds, or you are a family member of someone who was
- Territorial asylum (residence)
- Border (temporary).
- Normally, only non-residents in immigration acceptance can apply for this visa – that is, before they left for the airport or seaport when they arrive in Australia.
- For NewZealand residents, a Particular category Visa(temporary)