This visa is ideal for people who are sponsored by a state or territory authority and have continuously held a designated investment in Australia for four years. This is a Permanent Residency visa and you can apply if you already hold a provisional visa subclass 165. This visa lets you to travel multiple times in and out of Australia for five years and allows you to bring family members to study, work, live in Australia.
- Be the primary holder of a subclass 165 visa
- Have held a designated investment of AUD 750,000 for four years
You can apply for this visa if:
- You are the primary holder of a State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 165).
- You are sponsored by a state or territory authority
- You lived in Australia for at least two of the four years immediately before you apply
- You have a genuine and realistic commitment to continue to maintain business or investment activities in Australia
- You and your partner have never been involved in unacceptable business activities
- You and all your family members meet health and character requirements
- You meet business requirements
- Neither you nor your spouse or de facto partner have ever been involved in unacceptable business activities
- you met all the conditions of your provisional visa.
You, or your spouse or de facto partner together must:
- Have held continuously for at least 4 years, in your name or your partner’s name, your designated investment of at least AUD750 000 made for the purpose of being granted aState/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 165).
- Have a genuine and realistic commitment to continue a business or investment activity in Australia.