This visa is ideal for people who own a new or existing business and are sponsored by a state or territory authority. This is a Permanent Residency visa and you can apply if you already hold a qualifying provisional business visa. This visa lets you to travel multiple times in and out of Australia for five years and allows you to bring family members to study, work, live in Australia.
- Hold a subclass 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 or 165 visa
- Have lived in Australian on this visa for at least 12 months in the last two years
- Have owned and operated a business in Australia for at least two years
Requirements: State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner Visa (Subclass 892)
You might be able to get this visa if:
- You hold one of the provisional visas granted on the basis that you or your current or former spouse or de facto partner satisfied the primary criteria
- You met all the conditions of your provisional visa
- You are sponsored by a state or territory authority
- You have lived in Australia on one of these visas for at least 12 months in the past two years
- You have a genuine commitment to continue to maintain business or investment activities in Australia
- Neither you nor your spouse or de facto partner has ever been involved in unacceptable business activities
- You and all your family members meet health and character requirements.
You must show you can meet the following requirements to be granted a State/ Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892):
- Ownership of a main business or main businesses
- Acquisition of a main business or main businesses
- Employees and business/ personal assets
- Management in the main business or main businesses.