This is at permanent visa designed for applicants seeking an independent permanent skilled visa and doesn’t require sponsorship from an employer, family or state or territory government nomination. Applicant must meet necessary threshold in a nominated occupation which must be on the applicable Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and skills assessed by relevant assessing authority.
For the skilled independent (point -tested) stream, you need to submit an expression of interest.
Requirement:Skilled Independent Visa – 189
If you want to apply for Skilled Independent Visa – 189 you must:
- Have a relevant occupation stated in skilled occupation list
- Have at least 65 points to submit an expression of interest VISIT OUR POINTS CALCULATOR TO CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
- You must have a suitable skill assessment for occupation
- You must be 45 years of age at the time of invitation.
- You must have a competent English
- Must be invited by the department to apply for this visa category.
How Can My Visa Guide Help You?
Our team at MVG have been highly successful in aiding many aspiring skilled professionals to attain their Australian Permanent Residency. Our experts understand and approach each case distinctly and accordingly hand-hold in every step of preparation, organisation, and lodgement of visa.